Our website and mobile site* give you the necessary tools to manage your student loan account online, so you get up-to-date information whenever and from wherever is convenient for you.
– Account payment history
– Details of most recent payment
– Due date and amount due for next payment
– Principal balance remaining on the account
– Pay-off amount based on day you plan to pay it off
– Loan details – interest rate, principal balance, school code, date disbursed, etc.
– Online payment options
– Information and forms to apply for repayment plans
– Tax documentation
– Mortgage verification
– Access secure email with customer service professionals
– Sign up for Auto Debit and Paperless Correspondence
*Some services may be limited on the mobile-optimized site
How to Create an Online Account
Creating a New User login just takes a few minutes and establishes a secure way to manage your account online. When setting up your account, don’t forget to Go Paperless.
Go Paperless – Receive Information from MOHELA Quickly and Easily
Sign up for paperless and enjoy the convenience of electronic MOHELA communications including viewing your bills and important documents on our secure website. Going Paperless not only makes it easier for you to receive communications from MOHELA, it helps the environment.
Signing up for our Paperless service will provide you with:
• Faster delivery and time savings
• Access to correspondence 24/7 from anywhere
• Easier document storage through a secure online account
If you already have an online account, you can still sign up for paperless.